Skip to content

The library · Annie Wright, LMFT

Writing for
the life underneath.

Find writing on relational trauma, family estrangement, relationships, ambition and the life you want beyond old expectations. Search for the subject on your mind, or begin with one of the reading suggestions.

From Annie Wright, LMFT, a relational trauma specialist and EMDRIA-certified therapist with 15,000+ clinical hours.

Find your next read
Annie Wright writing in a notebook at her desk with a laptop beside her.

Search & browse

Find something to read about what’s happening.

Relational trauma & recovery
Family & boundaries
Relationships & trust
Work, ambition & responsibility
Identity & life transitions
Money & family power
More subjects & professional contexts
All topics, A–Z

1506 matching articles.

  1. Therapy Topics

    How Does Somatic Therapy Work Differently Than Just Talking About Trauma? A Therapist’s Complete Guide

  2. Therapy Topics

    Why Do I Attract Emotionally Unavailable Men Even When I’m Doing My Healing Work?

  3. Therapy Topics

    How Does My Attachment Style Affect Who I’m Attracted To?

  4. Therapy Topics

    Best Online Course for Healing Relationship Patterns From Childhood

  5. Therapy Topics

    What Is a Smear Campaign and What Do I Do When My Narcissistic Ex Is Running One Against Me?

  6. Therapy Topics

    What Is Hoovering in a Narcissistic Relationship and Why Does It Work So Well on Me?

  7. Therapy Topics

    How Do I Rebuild My Sense of Reality After Years of Gaslighting From a Narcissistic Partner?

  8. Therapy Topics

    How to Protect Yourself From Post-Separation Abuse When You Share Children With a Narcissist

  9. Therapy Topics

    What Is the Fawn Response and Why Do Driven Women Develop It in Childhood?

  10. Therapy Topics

    What Is Intergenerational Trauma and Am I Passing It Down to My Kids?

  11. Therapy Topics

    What Is the Golden Child and Scapegoat Dynamic in Dysfunctional Families?

  12. Therapy Topics

    What Is Family-of-Origin Work and How Does It Help in Therapy?

Readers & colleagues

What people take
from the writing.

You can read feedback from readers and fellow clinicians on the Testimonials page.

Read reader and colleague comments