Skip to content

The library · Annie Wright, LMFT

Writing for
the life underneath.

Find writing on relational trauma, family estrangement, relationships, ambition and the life you want beyond old expectations. Search for the subject on your mind, or begin with one of the reading suggestions.

From Annie Wright, LMFT, a relational trauma specialist and EMDRIA-certified therapist with 15,000+ clinical hours.

Find your next read
Annie Wright writing in a notebook at her desk with a laptop beside her.

Search & browse

Find something to read about what’s happening.

Relational trauma & recovery
Family & boundaries
Relationships & trust
Work, ambition & responsibility
Identity & life transitions
Money & family power
More subjects & professional contexts
All topics, A–Z

345 matching articles.

  1. Mental Health & Wellness

    Six reasons why you might struggle with the term “childhood trauma.”

  2. Emotional Regulation & Nervous System

    Relational Trauma: Why am I so negative?

  3. Mental Health & Wellness

    How long does it take to recover from C-PTSD?

  4. Mental Health & Wellness

    Was My Childhood Really That Bad?

  5. Emotional Regulation & Nervous System

    99 Quotes to Rekindle Your Inner Resilience

  6. Emotional Regulation & Nervous System

  7. Emotional Regulation & Nervous System

    “I’m so dysregulated. What can I do?” (Part Two)

  8. Emotional Regulation & Nervous System

    “I’m so dysregulated. What can I do?” (Part One)

  9. Mental Health & Wellness

    16 Things About Relational Trauma Recovery I Wish I’d Known 16 Years Ago

  10. Driven Women & Perfectionism

    How do I NOT recreate my own personal trauma in my work life?

  11. Driven Women & Perfectionism

    Am I Recreating My Trauma in My Work Life?

  12. Mental Health & Wellness

    Trauma recovery requires effort towards feeling enlivened.

Readers & colleagues

What people take
from the writing.

You can read feedback from readers and fellow clinicians on the Testimonials page.

Read reader and colleague comments