Skip to content

The library · Annie Wright, LMFT

Writing for
the life underneath.

Find writing on relational trauma, family estrangement, relationships, ambition and the life you want beyond old expectations. Search for the subject on your mind, or begin with one of the reading suggestions.

From Annie Wright, LMFT, a relational trauma specialist and EMDRIA-certified therapist with 15,000+ clinical hours.

Find your next read
Annie Wright writing in a notebook at her desk with a laptop beside her.

Search & browse

Find something to read about what’s happening.

Relational trauma & recovery
Family & boundaries
Relationships & trust
Work, ambition & responsibility
Identity & life transitions
Money & family power
More subjects & professional contexts
All topics, A–Z

1506 matching articles.

  1. Therapy Topics

    How Do I Stop Enabling a Narcissistic Family Member When I Grew Up Being Their Caretaker?

  2. Estrangement

    What Is Low Contact Versus No Contact with a Narcissist and Which One Is Right for Me?

  3. Therapy Topics

    How to Use the Gray Rock Method with a Narcissistic Coworker or Boss

  4. Therapy Topics

    Signs Your Boss Is a Narcissist and Not Just a Difficult Manager

  5. Financial Abuse

    What Is Financial Abuse in a Narcissistic Relationship and How Do I Recognize It?

  6. Therapy Topics

    What Is Post-Separation Abuse and How Does It Show Up After Leaving a Narcissist?

  7. Therapy Topics

    What Are Flying Monkeys in Narcissistic Abuse and How Do I Deal with Them?

  8. Therapy Topics

    Is It Normal to Grieve a Relationship with a Narcissist the Same Way You’d Grieve a Death?

  9. Therapy Topics

    Why Do I Miss My Narcissistic Ex Even Though the Relationship Was Damaging?

  10. Therapy Topics

    Why Do I Feel Crazy in My Relationship Even Though Nothing Dramatic Is Happening?

  11. Therapy Topics

    Signs of Covert Narcissism in a Partner You’ve Been with for Years

  12. Therapy Topics

    What Is Covert Narcissism and Why Is It So Hard to Identify?

Readers & colleagues

What people take
from the writing.

You can read feedback from readers and fellow clinicians on the Testimonials page.

Read reader and colleague comments