Skip to content

The library · Annie Wright, LMFT

Writing for
the life underneath.

Find writing on relational trauma, family estrangement, relationships, ambition and the life you want beyond old expectations. Search for the subject on your mind, or begin with one of the reading suggestions.

From Annie Wright, LMFT, a relational trauma specialist and EMDRIA-certified therapist with 15,000+ clinical hours.

Find your next read
Annie Wright writing in a notebook at her desk with a laptop beside her.

Search & browse

Find something to read about what’s happening.

Relational trauma & recovery
Family & boundaries
Relationships & trust
Work, ambition & responsibility
Identity & life transitions
Money & family power
More subjects & professional contexts
All topics, A–Z

1506 matching articles.

  1. Therapy Topics

    Best Executive Coaching for Driven Women Dealing With Burnout

  2. Therapy Topics

    How Does Growing Up With a Narcissistic Parent Affect Who I Choose as a Partner?

  3. Therapy Topics

    What Does Childhood Emotional Neglect Do to Your Ability to Trust a Partner?

  4. Therapy Topics

    How Do I Trust My Own Judgment in Relationships After Dating a Narcissist?

  5. Therapy Topics

    What Is Betrayal Trauma and How Do I Know If I Have It?

  6. Therapy Topics

    Why Do I Keep Choosing the Wrong Partner Even When I Know Better?

  7. Therapy Topics

    Best Online Course for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery for Women: What Actually Works

  8. Estrangement

    Should I Go No Contact With a Narcissistic Parent? A Guide for Driven Women Who Value Family

  9. Therapy Topics

    How to Co-Parent With a Narcissist Without Losing Your Mind: A Trauma Therapist’s Guide

  10. Therapy Topics

    How to Break a Trauma Bond With a Narcissistic Partner: A Therapist’s Complete Guide

  11. Therapy Topics

    How Do I Know When to Leave a Relationship That’s Hurting Me?

  12. Therapy Topics

    What Are the Attachment Styles in Dating, And Which One Am I?

Readers & colleagues

What people take
from the writing.

You can read feedback from readers and fellow clinicians on the Testimonials page.

Read reader and colleague comments