Skip to content

The library · Annie Wright, LMFT

Writing for
the life underneath.

Find writing on relational trauma, family estrangement, relationships, ambition and the life you want beyond old expectations. Search for the subject on your mind, or begin with one of the reading suggestions.

From Annie Wright, LMFT, a relational trauma specialist and EMDRIA-certified therapist with 15,000+ clinical hours.

Find your next read
Annie Wright writing in a notebook at her desk with a laptop beside her.

Search & browse

Find something to read about what’s happening.

Relational trauma & recovery
Family & boundaries
Relationships & trust
Work, ambition & responsibility
Identity & life transitions
Money & family power
More subjects & professional contexts
All topics, A–Z

1506 matching articles.

  1. Therapy Topics

    What Is the Abandonment Wound and Why Does It Show Up in My Romantic Relationships?

  2. Therapy Topics

    Best Online Course for Rebuilding Identity After Childhood Trauma

  3. Therapy Topics

    Best Online Course for People-Pleasing Recovery for Driven Women

  4. Therapy Topics

    What Does Reparenting Yourself Actually Mean in Practice?

  5. Therapy Topics

    How Do I Set Boundaries With My Parents Without Blowing Up My Family?

  6. Therapy Topics

    Why Do I Struggle to Set Boundaries Even Though I Know I Should?

  7. Therapy Topics

    What Are the Best Types of Therapy for Childhood Trauma?

  8. Therapy Topics

    What Should I Look for When Choosing a Trauma Therapist?

  9. Therapy Topics

    Can I Do Parts Work Without a Therapist?

  10. Therapy Topics

    Is EMDR Better Than Talk Therapy for Childhood Trauma?

  11. Therapy Topics

    What Is EMDR Therapy and How Does It Work for Trauma?

  12. Therapy Topics

    What Is High-Functioning Anxiety and Do I Have It?

Readers & colleagues

What people take
from the writing.

You can read feedback from readers and fellow clinicians on the Testimonials page.

Read reader and colleague comments