Skip to content

The library · Annie Wright, LMFT

Writing for
the life underneath.

Find writing on relational trauma, family estrangement, relationships, ambition and the life you want beyond old expectations. Search for the subject on your mind, or begin with one of the reading suggestions.

From Annie Wright, LMFT, a relational trauma specialist and EMDRIA-certified therapist with 15,000+ clinical hours.

Find your next read
Annie Wright writing in a notebook at her desk with a laptop beside her.

Search & browse

Find something to read about what’s happening.

Browse all topics

39 matching articles.

  1. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    How Do I Stop Repeating the Same Relationship Patterns From My Childhood?

  2. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    Why Do I Fall for Unavailable People Every Single Time?

  3. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    Signs I’m Dating Someone Who Is Emotionally Unavailable

  4. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    How Do I Know If I Have Anxious Attachment and How Is It Affecting My Dating Life?

  5. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    Therapy vs. Coaching for Recovering from a Toxic Relationship: A Trauma Therapist’s Real Answer

  6. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    How to Find a Therapist Who Specializes in Betrayal Trauma: A Clinical Guide for Women Who Need More Than Generic Support

  7. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    Why Do I Push Away People Who Are Actually Good for Me? A Trauma Therapist Explains Avoidant Attachment in Driven Women

  8. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    How to Start Dating Again After Narcissistic Abuse: A Trauma Therapist’s Honest Guide

  9. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    How Long Does It Take to Heal from Emotional Infidelity? A Trauma Therapist’s Honest Answer

  10. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    The Best Therapy for Anxious Attachment in Romantic Relationships: A Trauma Therapist’s Guide

  11. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    How to Break the Anxious-Avoidant Cycle in Your Relationship

  12. Partner Selection & Romantic Relationships

    How to Stop Self-Sabotaging Relationships When Things Are Going Well

A few places to begin

Start with your question.

Readers & colleagues

What people take
from the writing.

You can read feedback from readers and fellow clinicians on the Testimonials page.

Read reader and colleague comments